We’re excited to announce that Woodland Middle School have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school communicate.
We will use Weduc to send direct messages and emails to you via the app. The Newsfeed will be used to share exciting news, photos and videos from the school. We also have the Hub area which has links to all of the schools other providers. For some of these providers Weduc supports single sign on, sign in once to the to other provider from within the Weduc app and it will remember you for next time.
We strongly encourage that you use this, as important messages and emails will be sent directly to you using the app such as information regarding school closures, trips, absences and clubs.
Weduc has many other key features that the school will be introducing over time such as permission slips, digital forms allowing parents to submit updates to contact details or medication forms, parent portal where overtime parents can see attendance data and contact information the school currently holds.
Logging into the Weduc app using your smart phone
- Step 1 - Download the app and open it. Click on the Enrol link at the bottom of the login page.
- Step 2 - You will have been sent a unique enrolment code via text message or email from the school. If you have not received a code please contact the school on 01525 750400 or email email@example.com
- Step 3 - Enter your enrolment code and follow the step by step instructions to complete your sign up.
Accessing your child's report using Weduc
- Within the Weduc app tap ‘Access the parent portal’
- Tap your child’s name from the list
- Tap on Reports and Documents
- You will see a report called “Report Form Tutor Comment 2020” tap on the PDF icon next to the document to open it