Statement from Mr Conquest 12th June 2020
Dear Carer/Parents – we have reviewed the local and national data available to us around Covid-19 infection rates and have concluded that re-opening Woodland up to Y6 pupils from Monday 15th June is now the correct next step.
From Monday we will expect Y6 pupils to attend school as per the personalised invitation and instructions that were emailed to you two weeks ago. It is really important that pupils arrive at the correct entry point, in the correct time window and once in school adhere to the 2m social distancing rules.
A few other reminders for next week are:
- No school uniform is required
-Pupils should only bring a small bag with water bottle, snacks and packed lunch (if required).
· -If school dinner is required then we are cashless and so credit should be added to your child’s account online.
· -Key workers’ children are still offered childcare on other days and from 8.00am to 3.20pm too.
· -Work for other days of the school week will still be provided via Google Classroom.
· -Do not send your child to school with symptoms of any illness please.
Any queries about the start should be emailed to email@example.com
We are planning on using the final week of term to bring other pupils into school for transition work (Year 4) but we are awaiting guidance on this from the Department for Education (DfE). If we are given this permission we will end the school year for Y6 on Friday 10th July.